'This coach should come with a health warning : Will seriously improve your life FOREVER!'
Jo, West Sussex.
It is only once you’ve been through an experience like this, with a fantastic coach, that you can truly appreciate its value. I evangelise about this experience to all my friends. If I could, I would make it mandatory for everyone to experience coaching and have the opportunity to discover their true potential.
Let's work together to create a life you LOVE sober.
Being happy and sober might seem like a stretch. It might seem impossible. It might be that you think other people can do it but not you. But the great news is you CAN and I know because I felt exactly like you.
Now is the time to call BS and boss YOUR life alcohol-free in exactly the way YOU want to for future health & happiness which starts now.Book a Discovery Call
'Real, honest and relatable on so many levels: as a woman, a mother, a friend..
'I liked this because it wasn't a 12-step program I ❤️ Love Sober.'
You don't have to hit 'Rock Bottom...'
I work with women in the grey area of problematic drinking.
Has the nightly glass/bottle began to take centre stage in your life? What was the comfort/treat and yet now? It doesn't feel so good. The 4 am wake up? The blindspots in your evening? The internal battle of whether you will or won't drink? Trying to moderate, but not having an off-switch? Feeling like you want to make a change, but terrified at the same time? Don't worry, I have been there & together I am confident you can make the changes you want to make.
1:1 Coaching with Me.
•75 minute -Sober Life Audit.
• Habit Change and Wellness Tracker & Planner
• Weekly 50 minute sessions over Zoom.
• Email/ Voxer support between sessions - weekdays only
• Exclusive, intimate, and guided access to the Love Sober R4 Balance Method* & if you require perimenopause or menopause support I include the Menopause Package*
• A supportive, judgment-free, and confidential space to be yourself, develop and nurture new habits, explore your passions, and reconnect with yourself
• Tools, techniques, and strategies that enhance our work together and can be used even after your coaching has concluded
• Ways how to approach your self-care for your life NOW.
• Accountability and gentle feedback to keep you making progress with your sober path.
• Inner work to help you approach the areas that are holding you back from making progress.
• A Life-Stage appropriate Well-being and Wellness plan to create navigate the Wellbeing for Motherhood, Midlife, Menopause & beyond.
'Love Sober is the key to me staying sober’
If one to one coaching isn't for you right now, why not check out group coaching?
Together we Thrive
Love Sober Small Set Group Coaching Sessions run once a month and are held online. They are a combination of sharing circle and coaching tools, journaling and somatic awareness. By setting intentions and reflecting together regularly, supported with holistic wellbeing & coaching tools we get stronger in our sober journeys. My creative workshops for sober women are advertised on my Newslettter & Substack
NB This is open to members with LOVE SOBER MEMBERSHIP only.
The lives of busy caregivers is impactful.
Whether it's tackling stress, low self worth, socialising, overwhelm, work/life balance (most likely all of those and more) there's a way forward – and we're going to tackle it together. If you are in a life transition or need help to reduce stress & build confidence, I can support you. Let's build those toolkits! You are worth it.
'I would recommend Love Sober services to anyone struggling with their relationship with alcohol’ C, U.K.
"Your approach is so person centred, not a one size fits all but completely tailored to the individual. " K, U.K.