Love Sober Coaching is an innovative approach to living alcohol-free, integrating The Science of Happiness with coaching and recovery techniques to support you wherever you are in your sober journey.
Love Sober Coaching works with YOU to create a bespoke program designed for your individual needs and your values to reframe limiting beliefs and help you with accountability as you clock up your sober days. When we connect our choice to live alcohol free with our purpose, values and needs we can truly love sober.
It provides tips, tools, resources and exercises to give you a great foundation for joyful sober living. It is also is powerful process for people who are longer-term sober who have that ‘what now?’ feeling, sobriety fatigue or who are facing other life challenges which may compromise their sobriety.
KATE BAILY BA (Hons), PGCE, CAPPD, SRDP.
I’m a self-care evangelist and passionate about helping women reclaim their power in any area they have lost it. I work with women to rediscover wellness, balance, resilience, creativity and joy in their sober journey and lives in general and to boss the next stage, whatever that may be.
For me, choosing to live alcohol free and listen to my needs is a radical act of self-care. I am fascinated in the process of being fascinated in how our lives take off when we stop dulling ourselves with booze and start asking real questions about what we actually need and want. I love to see the transformation, growth and peace that comes from learning to have our own backs and I want every woman to connect with her own power to do just that.
Kate is a certified Life and Personal Performance coach and has a certificate in the Science of Happiness from EDX at Berkeley and Harvard. An ex-journalist, as a mum of two, and parent of a neurodiverse child she understands the daily challenges that go along with parenting with these conditions. Kate’s work focusses on how mindset and wellness practices can create the foundations of joyful recovery. She is also a SHE RECOVERS coach.
‘I am a SHE RECOVERS® Coach, which means that I am trained in and my work aligns with the SHE RECOVERS® Intentions & Guiding Principles.
‘Kate taught me everything I know about self care in my first year of sobriety. I cannot recommend her highly enough’
Julia, Manchester (Year 3)
1 hour 1-2-1 Sessions with Kate cost £75 per session and can be in person, on the phone or via FaceTime/Skype at your convenience. I really recommend a block of 6 to begin and then on an individual basis after that. This gives us time to work with all sorts of tools and around limiting beliefs, values, routines and mindset. We also work with the science of happiness tools to get a really solid bespoke program for you going forward.
In addition to your 1-2-1 sessions you will be able to access the 30 Day Essential Toolkit to help you with the first month packed with tools, tips , sober life hacks and resources at a 50% discount.
Is Love Sober Coaching for me?
Are you sick and tired of feeling sick and tired?
- Do you keep going round in circles promising yourself you won’t drink/ drink less?
- Do you keep setting rules around your drinking?
- Do you think and plan and regret your drinking ?
- Is it costing you more than money?
- Do you wake up in the night and feel anxious?
- Do you suffer from ‘hang-xiety’ , low or anxious the day after drinking ?
- Do you worry about your health?
- Do you feel like you lack will power ?
- Are you confused why sometimes you can be moderate and sometimes you can’t?
- Has your drinking become worse than it used to?
- Are you experiencing Sobriety Fatigue ?
- Do you feel like you need to get some new tools on board to put the vat vat boom back in your sober journey?
- Have you done some time alcohol free and gone back to drinking ?
- Do you feel like you’ve dealt with some of the issues around drinking but need help with maintenance to THRIVE
If you answered ‘yes ‘ to one or more of these questions then you’re going to LOVE Love Sober Coaching. We not only have coaching skills and techniques to work with you but we’ve been there.
Develop strategies to beat ‘trigger’ times, like ‘Wine O’clock’ or whatever those may be for you.
- Understand and develop tools to beat your cravings.
- Gain a clearer understanding of what’s behind your drinking
- Work with your values to create manageable goals for you as you move forward.
- Undo the ‘thinking around drinking’ that we can be affected by.
- Have tools, tips and resources to support new daily patterns to be a happy non- drinker.
- Understand how habits form and how to break them
- Get to understand your addictive script ( we all have one) and how to deal with it.
- Reframe alcohol from fun or a crutch to something that just holds you back
- Understand how proving happiness boosting techniques and practices can help you build a solid foundation for living alcohol free.
- Gain a happier, healthier you.
In coaching sessions we get to the root of your triggers and cravings, reasons for drinking and design a bespoke plan to help you manage the early days and reframe being alcohol free as an empowering and positive choice and also a happy, fun one. I know it seems impossible but it is true!
By working with your story, needs and your values we will create your very own sober scaffold for living using proven wellness strategies and coaching techniques to raise awareness, challenge limiting beliefs and boost your confidence and most importantly support you in being a sober, happy you.
FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT SOBER COACHING AS A GROWING INTERVENTION FOR JOYFUL SOBRIETY YOU CAN LISTEN TO THE LOVE SOBER PODCAST ON THIS TOPIC HERE
If you are further down the line, have sobriety fatigue, are approaching milestones or just want to tackle other areas of your life but keeping the sober lens in place then LOVE SOBER COACHING can support you in making radical or small changes and get onto your next level of happiness and wellbeing.
If you are interested in finding out more about Kate’s coaching, please contact her using the form below.
What people are saying :
‘ Completely life-changing ‘ John, West Sussex ( Year 1)
‘Kate’s help has been invaluable in helping me get unstuck. With her help I soon realised I could break down goals into small steps and because of her coaching input I have just enrolled on a brand new course and learned to keep moving towards my goals despite my busy life and renew my sober vigour’ Jeanne, Kent. ( Long-term sober)
‘ Kate was particularly helpful with ideas for being alcohol free on holiday, said I could contact her if I was struggling and gave me loads of tips and tools. I even took her on holiday with me by listening to the podcast by the pool!’ Vicki, Yorkshire. ( Year 1)
NB. If you are in active addiction you should always seek medical advice and support. Coaching at this point may not be the most appropriate intervention for you. For more information about services that may be available to you please visit https://alcoholchange.org.uk
SHE RECOVERS® is an international movement of self-identified women in or seeking recovery from a wide variety of issues, including substance use and eating disorders, other behavioral health issues, trauma, abuse, codependency, cancer, grief, low self-esteem, perfectionism and other life challenges.
The Coaching Academy is the world’s number one coach training facility. I hold a Level 5 Diploma in Personal Performance. The Coaching academy is accredited by Association for Coaching, ICF, EMCC, BACP Coaching, CPD Standards Office.